2. Selling data to third parties
3. What are cookies?
4. What are scripts?
5. What is a web beacon?
6.1 Technical or functional cookies
6.2 Statistics cookies
6.3 Advertising cookies
You can object to the tracking by these cookies by clicking the “Manage Consent” button.
6.4 Marketing/Tracking cookies
6.5 Social media buttons
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook is located in the United States.
7.1 Manage your consent settings
8. Your rights with respect to personal data
- you may submit a request for access to the data we process about you;
- you may object to the processing;
- you may request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you;
- you may request correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or not or no longer relevant, or to ask to restrict the processing of the data.
9. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
10. Contact details